Tuesday 6 January 2015

Let's go downtown and watch the modern kids

That was so wonderful to go to a bookstore and buy postcards for all my friends, then to my favourite cafe with cute waiters A. and N. who laugh and joke all the time. There I sat drinking hot chocolate, writing letters and secretly casting glances on shaggy boys who look like their shower's broken since January 1977. Well, at least they have good music taste.




Actually I noticed that there're practically no 'normal' people, I mean usual people who work from 9 to 5 and have cereal for breakfast. People here are generally open-minded and have a wide range of interests - from riding a bicycle and longboarding to reading Nietzsche and Verlaine. They are photographers, painters, designers, they are in the band and act like they're gonna be big one day. Well well, okay.



No comments:

Post a Comment